NIL INVITATIONAL WORKSHOPS
Workshop 1: Branding 101- The Power of YOU | Apply Now!
- What is a personal brand?
- What does your social media say about you (do’s/donts for athletes)
- Is it all about follower count?
- How to value your personal brand/pricing
- How to secure a sponsorship deal
Workshop 2: Accounting & Agents 101- How to keep the money you make, who to trust | Apply Now!
- Athlete accountants, agents and attorneys will discuss the importance of money management, how to find a good agency or attorney and dos and don’ts for negotiations
Workshop 3: Media Training 101 |
- Student athletes will learn the importance of soft skills while building their brands
- Examples of good and bad interviews
- Awareness of “cancel culture” and how it can come for them
- Introducing yourself to potential sponsors and vendors
Workshop 4: Coaches & Compliance | Apply Now!
- College coaches to discuss their insights on student athletes and ability to get paid for likeness
- Compliance officer to give updates on the latest rules with NIL agreements and things parents/athletes should be aware of
APPLICATION DEADLINE SEPT. 30TH | APPLY NOW!
A WordPress Commenter
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.